TOKI Open Contest Januari 2018 (Divisi 1)
TOKI Open Contest January 2018 will be held on Saturday, 27 January 2018, 19.00 — 21.00 Western Indonesian Time (UTC+7). This contest is written by Kwee Lung Sin (Klungs) and Maximilianus Maria Kolbe (Yoshiyuki); also monitored and supervised by Agus Sentosa Hermawan (aguss787), Ammar Fathin Sabili (schezo), and Anthony Ng (kaifa).
Several details related to the contest:
- The contest will use ACM-ICPC scoring type.
- For each division, there will be FOUR (4) problems with various difficulties but the weight for each problem is the same. The contest duration is 2 hours.
- The problems are sorted by their expected difficulty from easy to hard. Participants are recommended to read all the problems.
- Any non-Accepted submission will get 8 minutes penalty but it will only be counted after the respective problem got Accepted.
- The rank will be sorted according to the most number of solves (problems with Accepted verdict). If there are ties, it will be determined by least (sum of solving time + sum of penalties). The rank will be separated for Division 1 and Division 2.
- The allowed programming languages are C, C++11, Pascal, Python 3, and Java 8. However, please note that we do not ensure that every language can solve all the problems on the given time limit.
- The contest will be held on https://competition.ia-toki.org/contests/253 for division 1 and https://competition.ia-toki.org/contests/254 for division 2. Registration is already opened at the same place. Registering the contest requires a TLX (http://competition.ia-toki.org) account. You may need to register for an account if you don't have one.